- RSS Channel Showcase 3620157
- RSS Channel Showcase 1524495
- RSS Channel Showcase 5851960
- RSS Channel Showcase 6176158
Articles on this Page
- 04/06/11--05:24: _Is the men’s moveme...
- 04/18/11--08:36: _My wife was sweet a...
- 05/11/11--12:05: _Taken Into Custody
- 06/17/11--16:41: _Tom Ball’s last sta...
- 07/18/11--06:44: _Child protection sy...
- 08/03/11--08:55: _Men’s Issues – Just...
- 08/16/11--10:16: _The battle for the ...
- 12/31/12--10:48: _Feminism, Men’s Rig...
- 02/06/13--10:40: _Fathers for Life on...
- 04/13/13--16:05: _Recent history: “Th...
- 01/17/15--01:44: _Is the MGTOW phenom...
- 06/19/13--16:00: _Cuckoos in Bruderheim
- 05/29/17--12:42: _Website Censorship ...
- 07/14/17--17:26: _Sheep People Compar...
- 10/14/17--11:17: _Paul Schwennesen, s...
- 04/06/11--05:24: Is the men’s movement missing the boat? — Part 1
- 04/18/11--08:36: My wife was sweet and demure
- 05/11/11--12:05: Taken Into Custody
- 06/17/11--16:41: Tom Ball’s last statement
- 07/18/11--06:44: Child protection system tears two more families apart
- 08/03/11--08:55: Men’s Issues – Justice for Men
- 08/16/11--10:16: The battle for the family — Front-line news
- 12/31/12--10:48: Feminism, Men’s Rights and Families
- 02/06/13--10:40: Fathers for Life on Facebook
- 04/13/13--16:05: Recent history: “The New Dads”
- 01/17/15--01:44: Is the MGTOW phenomenon a good thing or not?
- 06/19/13--16:00: Cuckoos in Bruderheim
- 05/29/17--12:42: Website Censorship by O2 – Update
- 07/14/17--17:26: Sheep People Comparisons – Are people sheeple?
- 10/14/17--11:17: Paul Schwennesen, separated father’s lament
What is the men’s movement (MM) trying to achieve? That is a bit hard for anyone to determine. It seems that after decades of the existence of the men’s movement, no unified aim or objective for the men’s movement has … Continue reading
Mail Online My wife was sweet and demure – then the fashion industry made her a monster By Zoe Brennan Last updated at 11:48 AM on 17th April 2011 More Quotes from the article, with comments by Dads & Things: … Continue reading
Another book that should be on your book shelf is Stephen Baskerville’s “Taken Into Custody: The WarAgainst Fathers, Marriage and the Family“. The book covers considerably more than just family law. It is primarily about the systematic deconstruction of our … Continue reading
International Business Times US June 17, 2011 11:55 AM EDT American Father Self-Immolates To Protest Against Family Courts On June 15 around 5:30 pm, a 58-year-old New Hampshire father named Thomas Ball self-immolated in front of the Cheshire County Court … Continue reading
Daily Telegraph Attention: Christopher Booker Re: Child protection system tears two more families apart, by Christopher Booker, 16 Jul 2011 http://www.telegraph.co.uk/family/8642651/Child-protection-system-tears-two-more-families-apart.html The latest official figures show that the number of children being taken into care by social workers (now averaging … Continue reading
It is difficult to find a better introduction to the issues addressed in this Facebook album on Justice for Men than the following YouTube video (7 minutes, 37,468 views as of 2011 08 03) http://www.youtube.com/wat?ch?v=57EWApOypIQ&feature=p?layer_embedded Regardless of whether you are … Continue reading
Prison Planet.com » Police Were Ordered To Stand Down As London Burnedwww.prisonplanet.com Precisely as we reported yesterday on the back of numerous eyewitness reports, it has now emerged that police were ordered to stand down and let London burn during … Continue reading
I myself have never been able to find out precisely what feminism is: I only know that people call me a feminist whenever I express sentiments that differentiate me from a doormat, or a prostitute. Rebecca West, 1913 About … Continue reading
The website “Fathers for Life” has a presence on Facebook. A couple of days ago I found something that very much surprised me, a FB page called Fathers for Life. That is a great page, and, no, I am neither … Continue reading
Quotes from a 1997 speech by Judy Anderson, The New Dads The quotes in the following are from a transcript of a portion of a speech given by Judy Anderson, President of REAL Women of Canada,* at the NSPA (National … Continue reading
Quite some years ago I began to keep track of how many factions of feminism there were. I gave up a few years later, when the count came close to a hundred or so. Here are the definitions I had … Continue reading
Many people assert that life in a small community is more peaceful than in a large city. I guess they base their comparisons on what they read in the papers and have nothing else for comparison. The missus and I … Continue reading
Website censorship is real. Today I updated the second widget in the sidebar at the right, “Recipient of the O2/Symantec Recognition Award”, to reflect that the address had been changed for the O2 URL-checker – by which O2’s website ratings … Continue reading
It was in 1997 when I first wrote this commentary. I updated it today, but not too many changes needed to be made. It concerns sheep people comparisons, something that many people often make. Some do it so much that … Continue reading
Paul Schwennesen wrote a separated father’s lament that got published by the Huffington Post. The article at the shared link is good. It is anecdotal evidence of the consequences of a wife and mother walking out of her marriage. The … Continue reading